08 November, 2009

Another 5-Star Review: "A Book You Can't Put Down"

A book you can't put down..., November 8, 2009
By Debra A. Killian "The Mortgage Lady" (Connecticut)

Finding Emmaus is an exceptional read. I want to know everything about how this story came about. How did Ms. Glasner decide on these incredible characters? Has she met any Empaths? How could she so brilliantly write about their world?

While a work of fiction, I couldn't help but think about the reality of prescription drugs and the effect on our society. Her message is consistently articulated throughout the events she creates. I wanted to read ahead, instead I savored every word. How did she know these people from so long ago? Who were the inspirations for her characters?

This book kept me on a good edge, made me question my own emotions and believe that woven into this fiction, are traits, thoughts and experiences every reader can identify with. I loved her descriptiveness and choice of words; her creative concept that life altering events can happen "in between heartbeats."

Pamela Glasner's first book is without a doubt a must read and I look forward to the next in the series.


Of course, please don’t forget to visit my website to read the previews of Finding Emmaus, book one of The Lodestarre Series.

Copyright © 2009, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment